Class > SCA Brewing Skills | Online Class
This is a full day class and upon completion and passing the exams, students receive certificate of recognition by the Specialty Coffee Association.
Get hands-on training in brewing process and learn about grind profiles, methods, measuring coffee strength, and charting a coffee’s extraction.
• This class is being offered ONLINE and not in person.
• If you are located outside of the United States, please email us at email@example.com for further information & class registration.
Materials Needed to Fully Participate:
• V60 dripper
• V60 filters
• French Press
• Scale with timer & weight
• Kettle with thermometer or variable temperature control
• Burr grinder (automatic or manual)
Class materials are available for purchase, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to place order.
Registration Cut Off Time
For students reside outside of the United States: 10-14 days before class date
For students reside within the United States: 7 days before class date
This course is available for "remote" learning and will be available to anyone with access to an internet device with a microphone (this includes most models of computers, tablets). Classes will take place with a "Live" instructor at the date/times listed below.
Upon registration, the instructor will send along additional information about how to log-on and participate in the class.
Please email us at email@example.com for scheduling details.